Saturday, February 12, 2011

Does Murad Acne Complex work? - if not, what acne product does for you?

Have you ever tried a product from Murad? Murad Acne Complex, I try to fast and I was wondering if anyone has tried before, and what their skin type and how it affected them. I have really oily skin around the nose and on my chin and tends to dry patches when I get to other acne products, so I hope that Murad does not dry out my skin! Thanks in advance:) Annabelle It worked for a few weeks, but when my skin used to it, and I broke like crazy:) I would recommend Acneace I used it, and after a month, my acne was completely gone! Hope it works for you. you can get Google Search Acneace official website. Good luck. That's what I want to know! I have posted two questions about it already I ordered it already acne cleansers, acne gel and lotion, and it came with a free acne mask and place treatment.so 29.95 was a good price. I received comments from www.murad.c com.br and had good reviews, as well as google or something and look out Murad Acne Complex and comments should be given to the comments of people using what I have oily skin (add something) on my T-zone. I have pimples around the chin, nose and forehead.and I read the comments very helpful, and helps oily skin, so we have to lose. In addition to our acne lol .

0 comments:

Post a Comment