Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Does Murad acne complex work?

I saw a place in the Murad Acne Complex, say they are much more effective than Proactiv, in terms of ingredients, results, etc. Has anyone tried it? What are your results? and how long it took for the product to start working? Thanks:) I tried Proactiv and Murad and Neith both worked for me. Actually made my skin very much worse! I would not call any of them. It works like magic. It's the only thing I worked on my skin. It was not long. It took nearly a day, perhaps to be visible and, perhaps, about two weeks and all my pimples under the skin (which is what could never be fixed) I went too. I used it for 2 weeks and as my skin hurt so he stopped and dermetologist cream and thought it would be best ot Proactiv to sink my face. Then I tried Murad. thaaaat facing now is a truck trailer. I have pimples under the skin in areas ive never broken in my life, low (under my chin and neck!) Now I'm on Retin-A from my doctor, and although it has only been a week of my skin looks much better .

0 comments:

Post a Comment