Friday, February 11, 2011

Has anybody ever tried the Murad acne complex?

So I attached a lot of acne products. more annoyed that I tested is pro-active. I did not like it because it made my skin very dry. Yesterday I heard of Murad Acne Complex, and I will try, but I do not know. I would like to hear about your experience with this product. This product contains dry skin? How long does it take to see results? be burned? I need help I want to get rid of my acne, I tried proactive, but it made my skin dry Yesss, it burns a little at first, but it works. It works really well, I do not really put it on every day, because I do acne for a while when I use it. my friend uses outreach and in any case too, but it all depends on your skin and how you have acne, so I do not know if it would work with you. use it and if it does not seem to work again and again. Stop drinking milk. Stop dairy products. All of them. Wait 5 weeks. And your acne disappears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment