Friday, February 4, 2011

Please help which one should proactiv or murad acne complex kit?

I have super bad acne and I'm acne-prone skin and I get Proactiv, Murad, or dermoligica!? I would recommend Acneace! I used it and after a month, my acne was completely gone! Hope it works for you. you can get Google Search Acneace official website. Good luck. proactively rough and I mean rough and it burns like hell, but it gets the job done Believe me I had mild acne and acne-prone skin. I ordered Proactiv last week and started using it three days ago. This is the best product I have ever used! I decided to try to put some of my friends with perfect skin. I absolutely love the refining mask that comes with it! It makes your face so soft and make pores invisible! The first time you use it, you could face a bit red, but it is just because your skin gets used to. I have no complaints!

0 comments:

Post a Comment