Monday, March 7, 2011

does murad acne complex really work and if i get it can i get refils til i cancel it?

Im going to order it online, but they have this spray that can remove pimples all over his body and I want it, but I dont see it on the net how can I get it? I have tried Murad before. It did not help my acne, but it has not hurt. The clean is really refreshing, but you can do something similar, probably better for much less. The tones well, but you can also slightly less that works better. The treatment gel is sticky and only a small layer of skin, it does not really absorb. The lotion is nice, but again you can get better at Walgreens or something. In short, you are better off buying OTC products and more can save money and actually achieve results. Heres a link to several reviews of Murad and other products are good. http://acne.org/murad-acne-complex-reviews/93/page1.html murad.It I can look like the most amazing product on TV tried. NOTTTTTTTT but seriously! cleaner is refreshing, but the gel is not. It makes your skin red and lookin then the cream irritated quite a piece of shit, it's really lookin is.it your oily skin, so the next day u 5 more bumps on ur face. It sucks. I've had severe acne I tell you. 5 large bumps on each forhead.But Cheeck and a little about my everything is gone now. Neutrogena advanced solutions that helped. Believe me it's cheaper and it actually works. Try it. They have a line for body acne. Everything in the book. U can find this at Walmart Food Lion CVS Walgreens. etc. Just do not use Murad. Sucks.But it if you want to try it. Then this is for you. In just tell you my expirience with this product. It is not pretty .

0 comments:

Post a Comment