Friday, March 4, 2011

Murad acne complex VS proactiv?

and ive been using Proactiv for a month and half now and really is not anything working.ifi worse.im thinking of trying Murad Acne Complex. has anyone tried both before? And has anyone found that with just a simple as Neutrogena anti-bacterial wash, and a simple emulsion was better than both of them? and if none of them as a success for you? Yes, I have used both. Proactive worked for about a year and then it just stopped. Murad works much better for me. Proactive use benzoyl peroxide as the main ingredient as the main ingredient. I mix things Neutrogena scrubs with my routine, or a topical gel for spot treatment of acne free, but for the cleansing ritual I live with Murad. I've tried sooo many things at the pharmacy that does not, and I was tired of wasting my money. 99% of the reviews on the sites are negatively Murad's Acne Kit. I tried Murad and it was so horrible to everyone who posted comments listed. Proactiv is better. Give more time Proactiv Benzoyl peroxide does not work for you, try Accutane. Indeed, if benzoyl peroxide is not effective, something is wrong. Http://www.plushpillowcases.com sleep in a natural cleansing of your face while you sleep. Think about it. Have you ever tried drying a pillowcase? No water stains. Hillbillies your pillowcase oils in the skin of the face, obstructing rain. Plush pillow, gets more oxygen into your face. (Oxy10, Oxyclean) It is also cheaper. Dreams@plushpillowcases.com sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment