Sunday, March 6, 2011

Proactive or Murad Acne Complex?

I currently use Proactiv and it did pretty well. Recently, I have multiple sources that reflect the negative effects of benzoyl peroxide, an ingredient in the Proactiv. I've seen advertisements for acne complex and I wonder if it works or if anyone had experience with both. The negative consequences that I should have specified is something like benzoyl peroxide as free radicals that can cause rapid aging of the skin. I used both, and Murad are far superior to Proactiv! Also, you do not have to buy a club member. Well, I've never used a "club" Join Proactiv. As for BP, I've never anything wrong about him as if she is one of the two main ingredients to get rid of acne with acid sacilic belongs. Proactiv works really well for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment