Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Has anyone used Murad acne complex? What did you think of it?

Proactive worked for about 2-3 months without results, spots were back. I do not have terrible acne, acne that just will not go away. What I spend a few months back to normal. I'm getting married in July, so I need a solution! Take 2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar in an 8 oz glass of water 2 x day. You need to clean house pimples come back to stop. Read more to find about this miracle. Hair and nails grow and weight loss. I agree with the solution dat Sylvia said, I would recommend Clear pores and Acnezine about Murad. Clear Pores worked for me much better than Murad. But in fairness, it was not so bad only took a few weeks to see results. No, here are some simple means, if you are interested, they can try, sliced tomatoes, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. Other measures http://tinyurl.com/ypzvgd

0 comments:

Post a Comment