Thursday, February 24, 2011

I just got murad acne complex and i need some tips?

after the first step to using my first treatment acne exfoliating gel, clarifying mask or there? Tell me about using it in EESH Murad sucked for me, you know how they say you must first your skin will get worse before it gets better, and it made my skin worse, but it does not best friend that I not recommend this na I also tried this and it did not work for her, hopefully will work for you, oh to answer ur question u use episodes of acne exfoliating gel this.1) Clenaser 2) Toner (if we hav u) 3 ) Rub the acne gel 4) Acne Spot Treatment 5) clarifying mask (three times a week - no tinting aftre cleaning) I found some good advice the following link, it might be good for you, I http://www.beautifulhamesha.com / Acne.php use and well. First, use detergent and then freeze, place of treatment and lotion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment