Sunday, February 27, 2011

Murad Acne Complex or Proactiv?

Ok, I saw the ad for Murad Acne Complex, I said, 'Hey, it looks perfect! "But when I saw the ad for Proactiv and im not sure what goes with Proactiv and Murad Acne Complex? Anyone out there give me your opinion and if you do, and it works. My skin is dry, and I did not break a lot of mistakes right now, but I tent really bad and get red spots all over, and sometimes actually scars. So I need help, please help! My advice? None of them. Resort on natural things instead. Aloe Vera and honey is much better than Proactiv and everything else. Google and do your own research in the arts. Proactiv and do all other acne treatments depend on them, and to waste money every month. Aloe Vera and honey, and countless other products, on the other hand, is less than 1 / 4 the price of Proactiv and other chemicals. neither. Allow me these pills are very cheap, you can achieve the objective (and most drug stores) and are less costly and more effective than Proactiv called No7 Quick thinking 4 in 1 cloths, blue bottles, and approximately $ 8 - $ 12 per pack. easy to use, simply clean the face and be so easy, how to use it. Murad 100%! I like things. The kit works. If you want to save money to get the cleaner to clear. This is the real substance. Use it! Murad can be expensive if you want cheaper Clearasil is very good too. I had to use since I left home Murad. My friend told me that Proactiv acne bad is bad. Murad 100%! Proactiv is somthing that dry the skin and make acne worse. And Murad Acne benzoyl oxidised complexes have, this product contains ingredients that removes acne and makes your skin soft .

0 comments:

Post a Comment