Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stay with Proactive, or switch to Murad Acne Complex?

I've been using proactive for about 6 months and now have light skin, with the exception of occasional eruptions, but I'm getting kind of scaly patches of very dry skin. I recently saw the announcement of Murad Acne Complex and the commercial nature of which has suggested that Murad was less harsh on the skin more dynamic. Can anyone give me some advice on what product I have to go? You have fair skin that does not spoil. If it works then there is no reason to change. You may have a bad reaction to this, since they already use proactive. A drastic change could have unpredictable results. In short, do not fix something that is not broken. :] Edit: Use a good oil-free Cetaphil moiturisure contribute to drought. There is a new popular cream that people have spoken. E 'was also broadcast on television. Acne and prevents future, reduce scars and lightens the skin and stains. Rapid results too! (It was claimed that significant results can be seen in a week and within two weeks) before and after pictures on the eBay site, this person is given 1-3 weeks to allow the study sample (only available for dollars. Certainly an agreement) on ebay here : search for "best acne solution ever" on ebay. The first 100 customers can receive mail for $ 1 for a week's trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy all the container for $ 160 is expensive, but the product works, my sister and cousin, both of acne, we recommend product and give it two thumbs up. I have also heard many good comments about this cream. I do not have a problem with acne, but it seems to have good results for my sister, moderate to severe acne. Your acne has swelling overnight. I hope this helps. =).

0 comments:

Post a Comment