Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is Murad Acne Complex really better than proactive?

I saw a Murad Acne Complex commercial.the kits look really amazing to see the results in some people. Has anyone tried this product before? I have acne scars and acne and I wonder if this will be good for my skin? I can use Biore cleansers and creams, but there seems to get rid of acne.So what do you think? Honestly, I do not know about Murad. I can tell you that I use Proactiv, and makes my skin is beautiful. I recommend it. Just make sure you get the moisturizer too, or your skin will dry quickly. well for me that I used Proactiv a bit, but nothing happened I did however use Murad for about a month without any result I think I made my acne worse all said I looked like a very bad mothers of my friends also used and really made their acne worse! I would suggest not using it is really expensive, but the skin of each person is different, then maybe it can work for you I can use Proactiv. And I used to have the worst acne. Now, of course. Jag rekommenderar Proactiv om allt jag brukade använda BIORES, och alla som inte fungerade. After a month or two Proactiv, my acne gone, so be patient. yep it is a very good agreement, it recognized my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. and the cleaner is so mild, it will not believe what they actually clean your face. for acne, fair skin tanning, sunburn, marks, stains, makeup tips, hair issues n other skin n hair u can refer the DIS website http://skincaretipps1200.notlong.com there have been so many tips n free beauty samples for curing acne and all your skin problems I've tried Murad, proactive, you name it, nothing: (what was for me it was made clear http://www.cureacnescars.com/ my acne scars very fast and best of all, obviously, so it is safe to use with no side effects .

0 comments:

Post a Comment